September 17, 2015

Ciao a tutti! YES I'M ALIVE!

After 4 years of break! (Yes what a shame.. 4 years of break..) I would like to continue developing this blog!

Yes, I am still in Italy, which is a nice update to give but unfortunately for business reasons I had to move to Milan from Rome.. Now there will be some of you saying that "But why unfortunately? Milan is a more organized city, it's close to other countries, you also eat good there..blabla" We will discuss this in detail in another post but FORZA ROMA forever! 




Anyway, even though my city has changed, the bureaucracy is the same! So I can continue to give you some tricks, detailed explanations and even shortcuts (!) to how to manage the bureaucratic processes in Italy.

One more update: 4 years ago I came to Italy without any Italian. I wasn’t able to make even basic conversations. But now, I am working in Italian! For some of you it may not be a great success, but for me, who does not have any any any(!) capability about languages, it’s like going to the moon and drinking cappuccino there!

That’s why I want to separate my blog into two parts:
         1) How to survive the bureaucratic processes in Italy.
         2) A list of Italian words and phrases that I hear in the meetings, from friends, etc. which would be helpful also for your Italian.


OK, LET'S START!

No comments:

Post a Comment