September 9, 2011

What is this blog all about?


Edit after 4.5 years: now I am 26 years old and working in a multinational company in Milan as a Project Manager :)

Now let's make some nostalgia!

Who am I?
I am a 21 year old Industrial Engineer who have recently received a Bachelor's Degree from Bilkent University, Ankara-Turkey.

View from Bilkent University, Turkey


(09.09.2011 is the current date. Now I am in Turkey and I have nearly finished all of my preparations. While you are reading this post, probably I will be living in Rome.)

So what is this blog all about?
Students, who are newly graduated and/or who are about to graduate, start to do some research about doing studying Master of Science degree. Especially in Turkey, nearly fifty percent of the university students want to study abroad after getting graduated. Well, I thought that this blog can be a guide about;
- Application Process for MSc in University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
- Getting Formal Acceptance Letter (After having Conditional Acceptance Letter)
- Immigration Requirements for Non-EU Students
- Visa Application Process for Non-EU Students
- Cost of Living in Rome "Tor Vergata"
- Life in Rome, culture, food, etc.

I will mostly focus on the procedures which I did to enroll in University of Rome "Tor Vergata", but you can also benefit from this website if you want to study in another university in Italy because the procedures are similar. Especially for visa application and immigration requirements, I will also give detailed Turkish information about bureaucratic procedure in Turkey.       

Attention: This is not an official website therefore you should also contact and consult to the authorities about the procedures both in Italy and in your country. 


Thank you for reading my blog.
Cansu

No comments:

Post a Comment